ZadPolBlog

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Penn and Teller Evolve


Just a reminder - the extreme fundamentalists are still out there (which is fine, of course) and have their chosen beliefs (again, fine) and continue to try to force their beliefs onto others at the expense of public education (that is not fine).

For an entertaining take on this old my religion doesn't allow science, so we must ban it argument that's been going on for centuries, check out this video by Penn and Teller.

For an even more entertaining extrapolation, here's The Onion.

And of course, there's nothing wrong with religion. I have my beliefs, and in general, they are none of the general populace's business. Therefore, you will not catch me demanding that my religious beliefs must be pushed onto others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home